AMSED 24/7 Pty LtdTerms of Service
YOUR CONSENT AND AGREEMENT
Your consent and agreement to these Terms of Service is effective from the first payment you make to AMSED 24/7 and your first payment is accepted as your agreement to these Terms of Service.
We believe that our relationship with our client is dependent upon clear and open communication. We therefore provide these Terms of Service in an effort to be clear and transparent.
Every one of the persons nominated to receive access to AMSED 24/7 will receive an email with their login details and instructions on commencing the program. This email includes how to access support and assistance if required. Access to amsed.com.au is available immediately on receipt of welcome emails.
Responsibilities of AMSED 24/7
- The AMSED 24/7 support team is available between the hours of 8.30am – 4.30pm AEST, each business day.
- Our support desk turnaround time policy is a maximum of two business days, although we endeavour to answer all support queries as soon as possible.
- Our support desk is contactable via our website or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AMSED 24/7 works with specialists to develop and publish online learning materials. All modules are peer reviewed and we continually update and improve learning modules.
- AMSED 24/7 will release online learning modules on a regular basis and at least every month.
- AMSED 24/7 will email all users when new learning modules are released.
- AMSED 24/7 will work with your nominated administrators to support learner engagement and uptake of learning modules.
- Nominated administrators will be proactively contacted by the AMSED 24/7 team when potential errors or issues are identified through our continual monitoring and support processes.
- AMSED 24/7 will make available through the website administrator interface, in real-time, 24/7, a suite of statistically robust reports for the organisation, each individual and each module.
- AMSED 24/7 will encourage and actively seeks, through measures such as personal contact with nominated administrators and with your learners, engagement in learning and undertaking learning pathways.
- AMSED 24/7 will encourage and actively seek feedback to continuously improve our services.
- AMSED 24/7 will ensure smooth and speedy access to the website for all users. Scheduled maintenance and updates to the site will be performed outside of normal business hours and unexpected outages will be limited.
Responsibilities of subscribers of AMSED 24/7
- Our clients will ensure that AMSED 24/7 is meeting your needs and contact the AMSED 24/7 team for help to provide support if required.
- Our clients will ask for help. Reach out to the AMSED 24/7 team if you have any questions, require assistance, have suggestions for improvement or have any issues or concerns.
- As a client, you will regularly review your subscription to AMSED 24/7 and advise the team of any changes, particularly with personnel leaving or joining your organisation.
- As a client you are responsible for regulating and moderating the discussion board provided by AMSED 24/7 and AMSED takes no responsibility for any posting made on the discussion board or any damages arising out of postings made on the discussion board (see the discussion board disclaimer below).
Subscriptions, fees and continuity of service
- Your organisation, if purchasing, will be purchasing a subscription service. The nature of a subscription service is that, regardless of your organisation’s access and usage, AMSED 24/7 will continue to make the Learning Management System and the online continuing professional development modules available to your organisation until provided with prior written notice to cease the subscription (see ‘Cancellation policy and refunds’ below).
- Emailed invoices are issued to the nominated billing contact monthly or annually, whichever is applicable.
- Where more subscriptions are required by a customer, those new subscriptions are generally referred to by AMSED 24/7 as ‘additional users’:
- additional users will be added on the request of the authorised customer administrator; and
- any such request will be deemed to be authorised by the customer and the customer agrees to pay for additional users;
- For customers paying monthly:
- additional users are charged for the whole of the month that the additional user is added. This means that AMSED will charge the monthly fee for each additional user, not a part of month fee; and
- An additional invoice for that month is issued for additional users; and
- The monthly invoice will also be sent on the regular monthly invoicing date and will include in the total subscription fee, any additional users added in the month.
- For customers paying annually:
- additional users are charged for the whole of the month that the additional user is added. This means that AMSED will charge the annual fee for each additional user, not a part of month fee; and
- The additional users will then be charged on a pro rata per annum basis. For clarity, if a customer adds 10 additional users on 5 December and their regular monthly invoice falls due on 1 April, the customer will be charged for 10 additional users from 1 December to 31 March (4 months of usage only); and
- The annual invoice will be sent on the regular annual invoicing date.
- Should any invoice remain unpaid, a reminder will also be sent.
- Our Terms of Service are subject to change. Your nominated organisation administrator will be notified of these changes via email. The Terms of Service are always available at www.amsed.com.au/terms-of-service.
Cancellation policy & refunds
- If your organisation has opted to be invoiced monthly, you will receive invoices for the month ahead in the last week of the month, for payment in the first week of the following month. No refunds are available once a monthly invoice has been paid.
- Following one year of full subscription, subscriptions can be cancelled by you at the end of the current month, providing written advice is received at email@example.com. All online access will cease on the last day of the invoicing period.
- If your organisation has opted to be invoiced annually, you will receive an invoice for the year ahead approximately two weeks in advance. No refunds are available once payment of annual invoices has been made.
- The renewal date is the date indicated on the invoice as being the renewal date.
- If written notice to cancel an annual subscription is received after the renewal date, your organisation will be invoiced at the standard monthly rate for each month between the renewal date and the month that notice was received.
- In this event, all outstanding invoices up to the final month of cancellation, must be paid within seven days of the date of the invoice, to avoid further penalty or debt recovery action.
Intellectual property & data ownership
- AMSED 24/7 provides access to learning modules and a learning management system (LMS). All AMSED 24/7 content, through to the designs of the online platform and all module content, is protected by copyright and all rights are reserved and owned by AMSED 24/7. Only the individual services and their nominated persons, within subscribing organisations, are legally entitled to access or make use of this content. Any further modification, publication, unauthorised distribution or use of this content is prohibited unless AMSED 24/7 approves a written request.
- On cancellation of your subscription to AMSED 24/7, you must take all reasonable measures to ensure that all usage is ceased, and no access or use is permitted.
- Your organisation always owns the personal information of nominated persons provided.
- If your organisation creates or uploads training modules or policies, your organisation retains full intellectual proprietary rights over this content and the uploading of the material does not in any way transfer ownership to AMSED 24/7. It is the responsibility of the subscribing organisation to remove any such material upon termination of the subscription.
- By agreeing to our Terms of Service, you consent to AMSED 24/7 using your logo on our website as testimonial of our services. Please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org should you object to this consent.
- AMSED 24/7 provides access to a discussion board for use by clients. AMSED 24/7 takes no responsibility or liability for any comments made on the discussion board. As a client of AMSED, each organisation is individually responsible for the content of the discussion board including comments and attachments. Regulation and moderation, rules and policies are all the responsibility of the individual health service and nominated users.
How AMSED 24/7 protects your privacy and confidentiality
- AMSED 24/7 is compliant with the Australian Privacy Principles.
- Our website and all data is hosted on secure Australian cloud-based servers. To help protect the privacy of data and personal information we collect and hold, we maintain physical, technical and administrative safeguards. We update and test our security technology on an ongoing basis.
- We train our employees about the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the privacy and security of your information. Access to your Personal Information is restricted to employees who need it to provide benefits or services to you.
- We will never use the personal information of your personnel for any reason other than to provide the services you have asked us to provide.
- Data is stored on secure Australian cloud servers where all data is routinely backed up on a regular basis.
Unpaid or overdue invoices
If a service’s payment of subscription fees falls in arrears, including services that have cancelled but still have subscription fees owing, the following action will be taken:
- Statements will be emailed to your nominated person and the CEO.
- When an account becomes two weeks in arrears, a note will be automatically issued requesting payment of the monies due.
- If payment is not received within thirty (30) days of the invoice due date being issued, services maybe suspended.
- If after a further thirty (30) days, payment due still has not been received, the system will cancel the subscriber membership and AMSED 24/7 will commence debt recovery procedures.
Whilst AMSED 24/7 Pty Ltd makes every effort to support all browsers, some older browsers may not be able to access or utilise all the functioning of the website or the modules provided. AMSED 24/7 does not take responsibility for any inability to access the website or content due to the use of older browsers. Our support desk will advise and provide links to updated browses for download onto your operating systems if and when requested.
It is an essential pre-condition to you using our website and accessing our learning modules that you agree and accept that AMSED 24/7 Pty Ltd is not legally responsible for any loss or damage you might suffer related to your use of the website or reliance on the information provided, whether from errors or from omissions in our documents or information and services.
Every effort has been made to provide accurate and dependable information on this website including but not limited to each of the modules. Whilst all module content has been compiled by and in consultation with healthcare professionals, the material on this website is intended to provide general information of the issues and terminology surrounding a particular topic and is not intended as specific medical or healthcare advice. Because medicine and healthcare are not static, and one situation may differ from the next, the authors, editors, content experts, planners, expert reviewers, and publishers cannot assume responsibility for any actions taken based on information contained herein.
Any information found on this website cannot replace the specific advice of an experienced, licensed healthcare professional applying their knowledge to the circumstances of treatment or care of a particular client or patient. The user should be aware that healthcare professionals may have different opinions and new research and information is constantly changing accepted practices.
Any non-health/medical related information found on this website cannot replace the specific advice of an experienced person working in the relevant field and applying their knowledge to the circumstances of the particular topic or issue. The user should be aware that different circumstances, experts and general workers will have their own opinions about how a particular issue should be dealt with and there may be constant changes to information and accepted practices.
AMSED 24/7 Pty Ltd has made every attempt to ensure that all drug dosages and schedules of treatment are correct and in keeping with current recommendations and practice at the time of publication. The reader is advised to consult carefully with the manufacturer’s advice on any medication or therapeutic agent before administration and with the instruction and information material for administration or usage.
All users should independently research information prior to acting on the information provided in on this website and contained in any module.
Any modules providing legal information are specifically not intended to constitute legal advice and the information provided is given as general information.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from reliance on the information provided.
Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of AMSED 24/7 Pty Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. The inclusion of any links does not imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, AMSED 24/7 Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Discussion board disclaimer
- AMSED 24/7 accepts no responsibility for the opinions and information posted on this discussion board. In no event shall AMSED 24/7 be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from comments made on this discussion board or attachments added. AMSED 24/7 is not liable for or responsible for any loss or damages arising out of use or loss of data arising out of or in connection with any posting, use or performance of any information posted on this site.
- AMSED 24/7 does not make any guarantees or warranties as to the accuracy or otherwise with regard to information posted on this site.
- AMSED 24/7 does not accept any responsibility for any defamatory, insulting, offensive or inappropriate posting made on this discussion board and all regulations and moderation of this discussion board is the sole responsibility of the health service legal entity subscribing to AMSED 24/7.
- AMSED 24/7 does not make any warranties with regard to information posted on this site, whether posted by an authorised user or any third party. This disclaimer includes all implied warranties of fitness for purpose.
Amendment of terms
We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms at any time. Please check these terms regularly prior to using our website to ensure you are aware of any changes. We will endeavour to highlight any significant or substantive changes to you where possible. If you choose to use our website and services then we will regard that use as conclusive evidence of your agreement and acceptance that these terms govern your and AMSED 24/7’s rights and obligations to each other.
This website and its contents are the copyright of AMSED 24/7 Pty Ltd – © 2021. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following. You may print or download contents to a local hard disk for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may copy some extracts only to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. You may not transmit it or store it on any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.